DBWillis - a schizo-hypocrite now???

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2010
      DBWillis took his cheap shot here, whining about my representation of his position as if it was not representative of the young-earth creation-science movement's promoters and DBWillis himself.

      Then DBWillis took off and ran off rather than "man-up" to dealing with his claim and his position(s) such as I have addressed.

      That my request of DBWillis, after he popped off, is quite appropriate and consistent with his own rules regarding such things is reflected in DBWillis recent message below:

      > From: DBWillis
      > To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Friday, 3 Sep 2010
      >
      > Subject: Re: A religious issue
      > not a truth issue?
      >
      > If you (Pi) want to whine and
      > say I've misrepresented you to
      > say you are..., then please...
      >
      > Maybe you are a SCHIZO...

      So I refer DBWillis to his whining here today as if I had misrepresented his position(s) and ask him to please engage me in good faith so that we will come to an explicit agreement regarding my representation of his position on the matters relevant to an analysis of the "Goliath of GRAS".