A Question For Pi, Robert, and Charles

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 8:00 AM
      Is there an absolute moral standard that God holds all people acountable to? Yes or no.

      Terry
    • PIASAN@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3 8:09 AM
        From: Terry
        Is there an absolute moral standard that God holds all people acountable to?
        Yes or no.
        Pi:
        I believe there is.

        Of course, if I believed there is no God, then I would not believe "there is an absolute moral standard that God holds all people accountable to". The issue then becomes one of atheism vs. theism. Since Todd is already known to be an atheist, his answer to the question was what would be expected .... which may go a long way toward explaining why I saw no need to get into a major fight over it.