Re: DBWillis v. Terry W. Benton? We may never find out!

  • Todd Greene
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
      Nice.

      More nasty insults from the young earth creationist ingrate David Willis. David uses the term "paranoid idiot" and Terry Willis and George Jackson DID NOT MODERATE HIM or EVEN SAY ONE WORD ABOUT IT.

      There's also that little matter of talking about Robert Baty as a 400 pound mentally retarded wife beater.

      Two-faced lying hypocrites, indeed.

      Corrupt to the core.

      Laughing all the way to the bank,
      Todd Greene

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2010
        Compare what Terry wrote, that I proposed that Terry had gotten a "secret" note from DBWillis for forwarding to Hovind, without rebuttal from Terry, and what DBWillis, after considerable delay, alleges regarding his message.

        (1) Terry's message:

        > From: Terry W. Benton
        > Website: http://www.pinelanechurchofchrist.com
        > To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
        > Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2010

        > Subject: The YEC Stalker

        > (excerpts)

        > Here is a note from David Willis,
        > whom Robert earlier misrepresented:

        >> David Willis here,

        >> (Please forward this to Eric
        >> HovindÂ…as it regards his blog).

        > Terry W. Benton
        > http://www.pinelanechurchofchrist.com

        (2)

        From the above representations, I proposed that Terry had received that message from DBWillis for forwarding to Hovind and Terry did not deny that such was the case.

        (3) DBWillis' delayed testimony:

        > From: DBWillis
        > To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
        > Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010

        > Subject: Re: "secret"

        > DW here,

        > Baty is a paranoid idiot to think
        > that I for some "mysterious" reason
        > sent a post to Terry so he could
        > send it to Eric Hovind.

        > I simply copied to TB a post I had
        > sent to a drdino.com address I
        > found...then Terry quoted that post
        > on COCB. I asked the Dr. Dino guy
        > to forward it to Eric Hovind.

        > DBWillis

        -------------------------------------

        My further comments:

        Terry's post implied that DBWillis had sent that note to Terry for forwarding to Hovind, and when I made that inference Terry did not deny it.

        Did Terry know, according to DBWillis, what was really going on?

        Did Terry knowingly represent DBWillis' message in such a way that it could easily be misunderstood on the above point?

        Did DBWillis fail to let Terry in on the alleged fact that Terry was only getting a copy of what DBWillis allegedly sent to some Hovind e-mail address?

        As the subject of this thread opines, we may never know what was really up with DBWillis' "secret" message to Hovind and Terry's representations regarding it.

        One thing does appear clear, however, and that is that DBWillis will never clean up the "CRAP" he espoused in that message.

        Matthew 7:1,2
        James 3:1