IndyDave: NI Preacher DBWillis!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
      IndyDave: NI Preacher DBWillis!

      I have for some time, without rebuttal, been referring to DBWillis as being Terry W. Benton's fellow NI preacher.

      DBWillis, for reasons not made clear, has been recently seen to deny his preacher status in dealing with Pi.

      In part, it may be a little word game DBWillis is playing, relying in part on Bill Clinton's famous technique regarding the "meaning of is".

      Here are some links and excerpts from DBWillis' messages which support my reference to him as an NI preacher in addition to what I became of aware of in conjunction with my year long sojourn amongst the NI churches in Indianapolis between July 2005 and July 2006:

      From: DBWillis, Indy NI Preacher
      To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
      Date: July 4, 2010

      Subject: Re: Todd Green agrees with DW, disagrees with Pi and Baty

      I'm not a preacher.

      From: DBWillis, Indy NI Preacher
      To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
      Date: May 11, 2010

      Subject: Re: Truth regarding RB's GRAS/CRAP

      DW here,

      Not that facts really MATTER to Baty.

      I haven't been a preacher (as he probably means it) for 27 years.

      However, I'll do my part to fill in if needed.

      From: DBWillis, Indy NI Preacher
      To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com

      Date: June 27, 2010

      Subject: Re: attacking family...was: Can Words Be Understood...

      I generally don't object here to terms like "ignorant" or "stupid" etc....but I felt that my ex-wife might be offended in the way you used the term!

      I'M the only one that's allowed to use that term for her!

      My further comments:

      Considering all the controversy amongst churches of Christ, and more particularly conservative church (e.g., NI churches, et al), one might wonder if DBWillis' alleged divorce had something to do with his claiming he has been a certain sort of preacher for 27 years.

    • PIASAN@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
        From: rlbaty50
        Quoting DBWillist.....

        From: DBWillis, Indy NI Preacher
        To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
        Date: May 11, 2010

        I haven't been a preacher (as he probably means it) for 27 years.