Re: MS slips up and says "yes those are blood vessels"

  • Todd Greene
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
      I have two much better questions for you, Jerry:

      1. How old does Schweitzer say they are? (I.e., the question you deliberately ignored.)

      2. How does every professional paleontologist on the planet determine the age of a fossil?

      Let's see if you are capable of providing the - quite easy - answer to that question.

      This is me laying the trap for you to demonstrate your usual high level of incompetence, since I already know that you are incapable of answering the second - quite easy - question, because your level of determined ignorance and lack of comprehension of basic geological science is so horrendous.

      Chuckling,
      Todd Greene