For any who want to use it; Goldsmith's false claims!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010

      > From: Goldsmith (aka "Leon"/idoubtit80)
      > To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 12:26:13 +0000

      > Subject: For anyone who wants to use it

      > Robert states that ONLY evidence
      > and interpretations of evidence
      > that agree with evolution should
      > be brought before the public.

      That is just an example of Goldsmith's false claims regarding me as taken from his latest posting to the coCBanned list whose new owner and moderator, the NI Pine Lane church preacher, Terry W. Benton, http://www.pinelanechurchofchrist.com , has teamed with Goldsmith to prosecute such false and/or misleading claims regarding me and the "Goliath of GRAS".