Re: The NI hypocrites Willis & Benton pop off again!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
      I think we went through this once before, and now Terry has done it again!

      Terry wrote to Pi, in part:

      > I'm not on that list
      > (Maury_and_Baty) or paying
      > attention to it.

      I just checked (July 2, 2010 10:35 PM MT) and Terry W. Benton is still an unmoderated member of this list.

      Additionally, considering Terry's "get Baty" ministry, he has no good reason for not paying attention to what transpires here.

      Terry's alleged willful ignorance of what goes on here, relative to those issues he has expressed an interest in, is just another indication that he's really not up to dealing with me or my "Goliath of GRAS" in an open, honest and honorable way.