Terry W. Benton, the NI Pine Lane church preacher, unstable in mind!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Terry W. Benton, the NI preacher from the Pine Lane church,

      http://www.pinelanechurchofchrist.com ,

      has been observed in these discussions having trouble finding a position that he is willing to stick with and deal with to the point of actually resolving his problems related thereto.

      Terry sank to new lows in dealing with his problems by personalizing his attacks on the "Goliath of GRAS" by drafting arguments about my weight, mental ability and wife-beating and now he seems determined to make me an alcoholic as well as an overweight, retarded, wife-beater.

      Terry has run to and fro to try and salvage his failed efforts to impeach the "Goliath of GRAS", and having failed to do so to personalize the discussion by establishing his "get Baty" ministry.

      The point I want to make in this message, which I find somewhat humorous, is that the unstable in mind Terry W. Benton, preacher, debater, self-professed logician, and the public face of the NI Pine Lane church, has again changed his course without admitting, explaining and correcting his error.

      You might say that many examples of such could be given, and you would be correct. However, I would just like to note one that caught my attention in reviewing Terry's latest verbose message in the GAGDebate exchange.

      Terry changed his "Wife-beating Robert" argument!

      Did you notice?

      It still demonstrates that Terry doesn't understand the fundamentals of sound reasoning necessary to a proper analysis of the "Goliath oF GRAS", but he changed it and I didn't notice his public announcement regarding the changes.

      It still demonstrates Terry doesn't understand the difference between his major premise in the "Wife-beating Robert" argument and the "Goliath of GRAS" and why one might be considered either true or false.

      If only Terry would repent and bring forth his works meet for repentance, we might have a reasonable, reasoned discussion of Terry's problems regarding these important public issues.

      Alas, Terry's latest offering in the GAGDebate exchange indicates he is not of a mind to repent.