Re: [M & B] Plate Tectonics: Thrust Faults and Subduction Zones - for Charles

  • Charles Weston
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
      Good info, Todd!

      Not only are those folks ignorant of most things scientific, they deliberately choose to remain ignorant, as I pointed out in the case of Terry Benton.

      Otherwise, they just deny, deny, deny, and no amount of evidence or explanation will get through to them. I got tired of doing all the research, and tired of their willful ignorance, and tired of their hypocrisy with regard to trash talk, so I left.

      Charles