FFRF IRC 107 Update: Mark Your Calendars!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      A scheduling order has been filed by the Court.

      Trial Date:

      > October 25, 2011

      However, both sides anticipate that the Court will resolve the case by ruling on the respective dispositive motions. If that be the case, we could, theoretically, get a decision before the trial date.

      In the meantime, the case will proceed according to the schedule in the order filed by the Court.

      > Initial discovery disclosures due 07/30/2010

      > Experts disclosed and reports due 02/17/2011

      > Rebuttal experts and reports due 04/21/2011

      > Discovery to be completed by 04/22/2011

      > Motions due 06/03/2011 (w/some exceptions)

      I'll keep you advised regarding my appearance as an "expert witness" and when my deposition might be scheduled! :o)