Re: Hovind's latest CSE entry

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5 2:28 PM
      Someone on the other discussion forum came up with Hovind's now-deleted boasting. Note that it was apparently written before the Court's dismissal but posted today, after the April first entry of the dismissals.

      ---------------------------------------

      Case Update—The Home Run!
      0 Comments

      Date Sent: 3-20-10
      Date Posted: 4-5-2010

      Case Update—The Home Run!

      Thank you for all those who have prayed, fasted, and supported us during this 3½ year ordeal! Without your support, it would have been impossible to make it.

      As most of you know, the Supreme Court declined to look at our case January 8. They only take 65± out of 11,000 each year. So-o-o-o, we are taking a different approach. A story will help: If you hit the baseball and run all the way around the bases, but miss touching first base, it is a home run unless the other team calls you on it. Before the next pitch is thrown, they can go touch first base and you are out—the run does not count. In a similar way, if the US Attorney or the government does not "touch all the bases" during each part of the indictment, arraignment, trial, and sentencing, they can later be challenged and the entire case dismissed as if it never happened.

      It turns out, in our case, they missed every base so we are calling them on each one!

      Issues in the case, like right or wrong, don't matter for this stage of the game they play with people's lives, only procedure. We have found and filed motions on five procedures so far that they did wrong with many more coming soon. Any one can overturn the case as if it never happened. I would go home, case dismissed, and they would return the money taken so far. (Unlike other motions, there is no time limit on these nor limit on the number of jurisdictional challenges. Maybe Luke 18:5 will kick in?!)

      If the district judge does not rule in our favor, we will appeal to the 11th circuit and then to the Supreme Court for EACH issue. I will post the motions after this update. I would encourage you to look up the cases cited where they were overturned on issues exactly like mine. Many are "sure wins"—in Kansas—but this is OZ!

      Once I am out the door and back home, I will tell the world about the people helping us research these issues. MANY people in prison can be helped in this same manner. Please pray that the district judge simply rules to release me. This could be done in 30 seconds; the camp would get the call to send me HOME! IMMEDIATE RELEASE! If she denies or stalls, the 11th Circuit or Supreme Court can force the issue.

      This trial and prison time has been an eye opening experience! God has been so-o-o-o-o good to me in here and the ministry out there. Thanks again for your prayers and support.

      Kent

      -------------------------------------
      -------------------------------------

      Pi,

      This development could get you your 15 minutes!

      Is there any way you can come up with the actual text of Hovind's now-deleted blog entry and your response thereto?

      Also, I'm wondering if Hovind gave any credit to who it was that actually crafted his motions. Or, is he trying to make like he crafted them himself?

      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com rlbaty@ wrote:

      Good for you, Pi.

      I'm glad we were able to get out in front of that story.

      --------------------------------------
      --------------------------------------
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5 2:41 PM
        Did you notice this from Dr. Dino:

        > Once I am out the door and back
        > home, I will tell the world about
        > the people helping us research
        > these issues.

        I think we've got a pretty good idea of the kind of people helping him, if not the specific people helping him.

        Since it looks like he won't be "out the door and back home" any time soon, it may be that no one is going to care by the time Dr. Dino serves his time and gets back home.

        Someone on the other discussion forum came up with Hovind's now-deleted
        boasting. Note that it was apparently written before the Court's dismissal but
        posted today, after the April first entry of the dismissals.

        ---------------------------------------

        Case Update—The Home Run!
        0 Comments

        Date Sent: 3-20-10
        Date Posted: 4-5-2010

        --------------------------------------
        --------------------------------------
      • PIASAN@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5 3:51 PM
          From: rlbaty50 <rlbaty@...>
          Is there any way you can come up with the actual text of Hovind's now-deleted
          blog entry and your response thereto?
          ***********
          Pi:
          No, but by the time I read this, you had already gotten it and posted it.

          The funny thing is he comments about the rules of running the bases in baseball. The problem is he's trying to apply the rules of softball when a runner is on base when he is playing hardball. In softball, runners are not allowed to take a lead before the ball is hit, while in baseball they are.....

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 5 6:17 PM
            Here's a link to the Hovind Home Run post as cached by Google:

            http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:6NffZ3OaFNUJ:www.cseblogs.com/+%22hovind%22+%22home+run%22&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

            As previously noted, Hovind has since deleted the message from the http://www.cseblogs.com website.

          • PIASAN@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 5 6:43 PM
              I tried the link. It is not the "Home Run" post. The link has reverted back to the previous Hovind post.

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 5 7:02 PM
                Thanks, Pi, at least it was good while it lasted!