Update from Nelta Brock!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      From: Nelta Brock
      Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010
      Subject: Hi Friends...an update on my sickness

      I'm not sure how long I will be able to do stuff on the lists.

      When I die, Alice will come on and tell the lists.

      When they found my lung disease I was told I probable will live 3 to 5 years. This is my 5th year and it is getting harder for me to breath. When I went to the lung doc. a week or two ago, he said some people die in one month and some in two years. He doesn't feel sorry for me:-) He can't believe I lived to be 80, What I have is worse than lung cancer and I can't spell the other word and my checker has never heard of it. But it is the smoking disease.

      My husband is not taking this well. He continues to think I am going to live a long time. He continues to search the internet for something I can take that will make me better. I'm so tired of pills, but I take them because he wants me to.

      When it is time for me to die I'm won't dread it because I will go unconscious. I will get narcotics, I wish I had them now so I could sleep well.

      Some of you already know this but thought I would bring it up again since my breathing is getting worse. Its not that I want to die but there is a time to die for all of us.

      Love to all,
      Nelta Brock