The Hakeem scam!

  • Mr. Harry Hakeem
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
      (Moderator's Note: The subject line has been changed to more accurately reflect the content of the message below.-RLBaty)

      Dear Friend.

      (excerpts, per moderator)

      I feel quite safe and satisfy dealing with you in this charity project. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication.

      However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such.

      As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

      My name is MR. HARRY HAKEEM, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.

      I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer . It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

      Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.

      I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.

      I have decided to give aims to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

      So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

      I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.

      Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

      The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of TWELVE MILLION DOLLARS $12,000,000, that I have with a finance/Security Company abroad.

      I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.

      I have set aside 25% for you and for your time if you want to help me to collect this Funds and also invest this money.

      N.B.-PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT THE LAWYER IN NETHERLANDS IMMEDIATELY, HE DOES EVERYTHING ON MY BEHALF AND HE'S VERY UNDERSTANDING.

      Name: BARRISTER. JONATHAN WOODGATE

      Email: joewoodgate79@...

      Mr. Harry Hakeem