Re: Dr. Dino (aka Kent Hovind) update!

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2010
      ----Forwarded Message------

      From: PIASAN
      Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010
      Subject: Re: IRS offers CSE property for $971,000

      From: rlbaty50 <rlbaty@...>

      > That earlier Tax Court opinion
      > can be found at:

      > http://www.ustaxcourt.gov/InOpHistoric/Hovind.TCM.WPD.pdf

      *************

      Pi:

      Thank you Robert. I have posted the following at Eric's blog:

      *********Begin Blog Post**************

      It turns out Eric has not been completely open and honest with CSE supporters.

      Eric reports on the Dr. Dino legal update page that the IRS is offering to return the property to CSE for $961,000. It was a mystery why the IRS could hold the property once the $380,000 for his father's conviction was paid.

      On July 6, 2006, the IRS obtained a lien on the property for over $500,000 due to his father's non-payment of taxes in 1995, 1996, and 1997. I'm sure penalties and interest since that judgement account for the difference.

      The documentation of this judgement can be found at:

      http://www.ustaxcourt.gov/InOpHistoric/Hovind.TCM.WPD.pdf

      March 26, 2010 7:41 PM

      We'll see how long it lasts before Eric deletes the entry.