Fw: The Kent Hovind (Dr. Dino) Thesis!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2010
      From: Rick Hartzog
      Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010

      Subject: Re: Hovind thesis

      --- In coCBanned@yahoogroups.com, PIASAN@... wrote:

      > It appears the web site that had
      > Hovind's thesis ishaving some
      > difficulty. Did anyone have the
      > presence of mind to download it?
      > If so, could they post it to
      > the files section?

      Hovind's dissertation can be found here:
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/24071750/Kent-Hovind-Doctoral-Dissertation

      | I'm not responsible for any injuries incurred from
      | uncontrollable laughter caused by reading this
      | pathetic attempt at a dissertation.

      You can download a .pdf version for your very own.

      Fortunately it is a photocopy of the original, so its *many*
      glaring errors of spelling, grammar, punctuation and formatting
      can be attributed only to Dr. Hovind himself.

      Unfortunately it is a photocopy of the original and so is
      not searchable.

      The version that scribd displays is the photocopy
      run through OCR so it is *somewhat* searchable.

      Here is a corrected OCR version -- the whole dissertation
      on a single webpage!:

      http://foo.ca/wp/2009/12/10/kent-hovinds-dissertation-for-doctor-of-philosophy-in-christian-education-full-text/
      [link may be line-wrapped]

      In the Dedication, Hovind writes:

      | Patriot University inspired me the continue my
      | education...

      And so it goes.

      His research topic? None other than:

      | ...the most dangerous, damnable doctrine every
      | imagined, evolution.
      (p. 9)

      For years I have heard what a joke Kent Hovind's dissertation
      is, but I nevery imagined it was this bad.

      Let's trash it!

      Rick Hartzog
      Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism