Ken Starr to take over Baylor University!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2010
      See the following story and related comments:

      http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/84362737.html
    • rlbaty50
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2010
        The following is from a related article:

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2010
          Here's the link to that other story, also with comments:

          http://www.wacotrib.com/news/breakingnews/Sources-Starr-to-be-named-Baylor-University-president.html

          I added some of my own comments there; one of the more recent posts.