Goldsmith and his "sour grapes"!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2009
      sour grapes:

      > Denial of the desirability of something after
      > one has found out that it cannot be reached
      > or acquired:

      >> The losers' scorn for the
      >> award is pure sour grapes.

      Goldsmith's "loser's scorn" is quite evident, again, in his following message:

      That adds quite convincing to the evidence that Goldsmith is not going to be "coming out" and "getting some" discussion such as he previously indicated he was interested in pursuing regarding the issues wherein we share a mutual interest.