Goldsmith's #3707 goes poof!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2009
      Rather than attempt to discuss any substantive issues he may have had with my moderation of his last post to this list, Goldsmith returned to his own list to whine about it and continue posting his false and misleading claims regarding me and such matters.

      Then, in what some might consider a show of his hypocrisy, he "dishonestly deleted" his post which was message #3707 on his list.

      Here's the link and excerpts therefrom:

      TheClashGroup
      Message #3707

      From: Goldsmith (aka tinroad6g)
      Date: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:46 am

      Subject: Robert Baty dishonestly deleting posts

      Now that our two CoC "preachers" have been totally vanquished I took a little time to expose Robert Baty (AKA Terry Benton).

      Robert deleted a post I sent to his group.

      It is posted below.

      Robert is dishonest and won't allow any truth to be posted in his group.

      However, it is here for all to see.

      (snip)

      My further comments:

      Well, it's not there in message #3707 "for all to see". Message #3707 was deleted by Goldsmith.

      Perhaps if Goldsmith can muster it, he will try again to post here with something substantive and consistent with his oft repeated claims to be interested in a "discussion"; I've certainly seen a demonstration from him that we share certain interests.

      Then again, perhaps Goldsmith will NOT "come out" and will NOT "get some".