Who is Robert Baty?

  • tinroad6g
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2009
      Robert Baty is...

      Robert is...

      (Moderator's Note: Goldsmith's note has been edited as shown above. It appears Goldsmith is again recoverying from losing the interest and attention of Jerry & Terry and is back to trying to get some attention from me; posting again his false and misleading claims regarding me and our matters of mutual interest. Should Goldsmith actually have an interest in "coming out" and "getting some", he is welcome to demonstrate his good faith and take up such matters between us as remain unresolved.-RLBaty)