That FFRF radio program!

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2009
      FLASH: Breaking News!

      Freethought Radio & Podcast

      http://ffrf.org/radio/

      Updated: 10/30/2009 15:20:30

      (excerpts)

      Coming Up on Freethought Radio:

      Weekend of October 31-November 1, 2009

      Guest: Scary Guest!

      IRS Auditor Talks about Parish Exemptions
      & Other Tales for Halloween

      Scary theocratic developments in the news, will be followed by an interview with one of America's scariest figures: an IRS tax auditor!

      Retired IRS auditor Robert Baty will expose the many tax privileges and benefits accruing "ministers of the gospel" in the IRS tax code, which are being challenged in a new federal lawsuit by the Freedom From Religion Foundation.

      (I have/had no control over how they frame the program and/or present my interview-RLBaty.)

      Phone or E-mail the Show

      Phone 608-204-0422 if you wish to record a comment or question to play over the air.

      Leave your full name and phone number so we can call you back if we need to. Speak clearly!

      You can leave a question...or email us
      ( freethoughtradio@... ).

      Listen on Air America Saturday or Sunday

      Freethought Radio streams live over Air America. Saturdays, 1-2 p.m. Eastern and now also on Sundays 3-4 p.m. Eastern.

      Freethought Radio streams live at The Mic 92.1, Madison, Wis., every Saturday from 11 am - noon Central.

      Air America Affiliates Carrying Freethought Radio

      Affiliates currently running Freethought Radio:
      (Saturdays, unless otherwise noted):

      Albuquerque-Santa Fe, NM, KTRC-AM 1360, Sun. 1 pm, KABQ-AM 1350 & KVOT-AM 1340, 11 am, repeats Sun. 1 pm

      Anchorage, AK, KUDO-AM 1080, 9 am, repeats Sun. 11 am

      Atlanta, GA, WGRD-AM 1640 1 pm, repeats Sun. 3 pm

      Buffalo, NY, WWKB-AM 1520, Sun. 3 pm

      Charlottesville, WVAX-AM 1450, 1 pm, repeats Sun. 3 pm

      Columbia, SC, WOIC-AM 1230, 1 pm

      Dallas-Ft. Worth, KMNY-AM 1360, 2 pm

      Detroit, MI, WDTW-AM 1310, 1 pm

      Eugene, OR, KBBR-AM 1340, 10 am

      Eureka, KGOE-AM 1480, 10 am

      Grand Rapids, MI, WPRR-Am 1680, Wed. 9 am, repeats Wed. 10 pm

      Los Angeles, KSZL-AM 1230, 10 am, repeats Sun. noon

      Madison, WI, WXXM-FM 92.1, 11 am

      Missoula, KMPT-AM 930, Sun. 1 pm

      Monterey-Salinas, CA, KRXA-AM 540, Sun. noon

      New York, WWRL-AM 1600, Sun. 5 am

      Orlando, WPUL-AM 1590, 1 pm

      Palm Springs, KPTR-AM 1340, Sun. noon

      Portland, OR, KKEE-AM 1230, 10 am, repeats Sun. noon

      Raleigh-Durham, WCHL-AM 1360, 1 pm

      Rapid City, KYTI-HD2 93.7, 1 pm, repeats Sun. 3 pm

      Reno, NV, KJFK-AM 1230, 10 am, repeats Sun. noon

      San Francisco, KKGN-AM 960, 8 pm

      Santa Barbara, KYNS-AM 1340, Sun. noon

      Seattle-Tacoma, KBAI-AM 930, 4 pm, repeats Sun. 5 am

      Syracuse, NY, WNYY-AM 1470, 1 pm

      Washington, DC, WZAA-AM 1050 1 pm, repeats Sun. 3 pm

      Other Stations

      WPRR 1680 AM Ada/Grand Rapids, MI: Public Reality Radio

      Airs Weds 3 a.m., 9 am, & 7 p.m.

      Freedom From Religion Foundation
      PO Box 750
      Madison, WI 53701
      (608) 256-8900

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2009
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2009
          Here are some more objective comments from another listener:

          > I..caught all or a part of what
          > you were saying.

          > It sounded great.

          > You were explaining the Rick
          > Warren litigation. You did a
          > good job on that. You explained
          > how Rick's buddies got legislation
          > enacted to make his case moot.

          > And you said that the current
          > litigation is taking up where
          > Chemerinsky left off.

          > I liked the fact that you explained
          > that the legislation gave everything
          > Rick wanted for the prior years, but
          > limited his tax-exempt allowance
          > for future years.

          > And you clearly explained that the
          > 2002 Congressional action made it
          > unlikely that the 9th Circuit would
          > rule on the Constitutional issue.

          Anybody else prepared to offer a review of my performance?