Re: Fwd: Bible's are not perfect--GOD IS

  • Jerry McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      What is really strange is that this writer says that the Bible is not perfect, but then quotes that same imperfect Bible to back his case.  Go figure.
      jdm

      There is no such thing as a "perfect" anything other than God.

      Only God is Perfect.When Christians are Baptized in the Holy Spirit the Spirit of God enters their bodies. He teaches us.

      1Co 2:13  Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

      Why do not all Christians not believe exactly the same things? We are not perfect, He Who Is in us is perfect. He Is the Teacher. He Is the Master. He Is the Lord. A first grader does not know as much as a sixth grader. We are imperfect as far as knowledge. We will not graduate until that which is Perfect comes. We will disagree, change and grow until that day comes

      We grow.

      Satan's attack on growth.....
      When cultism enters is when we fanatically hold to all the doctrines of any denomination and WILL NOT CHANGE.  Growth at that point is over. If Satan can get a person to that point he can prevent their growth

      --- End forwarded message ---