Re: A young earth creationist who shows a bit of honesty

  • Todd Greene
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 1, 2009
      I'm not the one arguing it, Jerry. YOU are the one who said that Todd Wood said "Evolution is true", when in fact Wood stated JUST THE OPPOSITE. Telling lies about me isn't going to change that fact one little bit.

      Of course, unlike Wood, apparently, you're one of those fundamentalist Christians who has less than zero qualms about making up stuff and telling lies at the drop of a hat when you feel like it's for the cause. Lying for Jesus is a virtue, not a vice.

      - Todd Greene