Re: [M & B] Re: Update on the Cornelius debate!

  • Jerry McDonald
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 6, 2009
      I am hoping that my health will improve, but I will have to see; 2010 is still a while away (not really ), but I don't know.  I haven't even contacted Dan yet.  I have been so busy with door knocking campaigns and other things.  I have one more of those in Texas in the fall (if my health holds out--I went down in June and spent a week in the hospital, I am kinda leary about going back if you know what I mean).
      jdm

      ________________________________
      From: Jerry McDonald
      Date: Sunday, September 6, 2009 10:01 PM

      Subject: Re: Update on the Cornelius debate!

      Well Marion and I had set it up to have an oral debate sometime this year and then I had to move to next year.

      But my health just seems to be declining steadily so I wrote him and told him that I didn't think that I was going to be able to do an oral debate that perhaps a written one would be better.

      I didn't hear from him again until this past week when he started writing trying to find out if I was going to mark him or not.

      So I don't know what's wrong with him.

      Speaking of oral debates, unless my health improves I won't be able to do one with Dan Barker either.

      I don't get out at all except to attend services and go to the doctor anymore.

      I speak for about 30 minutes and it just wears me out, and I'm sure that an oral debate would do me in.

      jdm

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 6, 2009
        Jerry,

        I guess I had it easy; relatively speaking! :o)

        I had a problem.

        They cut me open, stitched up my heart (double bypass), and solved my problem; for now!