Re: Christian Discussion #1; now's the time, this is the place!

  • tinroad6g
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10, 2009
      tin

      Can't make heads or tails out of your post Robert.

      It seems to be a hodgepodge of different subjects (gibberish).

      --------------------------------------

      Moderator's Note to Goldsmith:

      The problem appears to be on your end.

      We can discuss it further as necessary.

      Otherwise, try re-reading the post which does, in fact, make reference to our various areas of mutual interest and suggests a starting place for you:

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 10, 2009
        tin

        I guess...(snip by moderator)

        Moderator's Note to Goldsmith:

        The above was actually submitted prior to the more recent submissions and did not contain anything new, so I will just post the most recent message below for reference, to "clean up" the pending message file and bring the list up to date:

        tin

        Whosthecultist is the place for my post... (snip by moderator)

        Moderator's Note to Goldsmith:

        WhosTheCultist is a place for you to post as you will, but Maury_and_Baty is a place you can have "discussions" you have had such a keen interest in promoting.

        So far, however, you have been struggling in your effort to keep from having a "discussion" here.

        You are welcome to keep trying.

        tin

        Can't make heads or tails out of your post Robert.

        (snip)

        --------------------------------------

[...]

        -------------------------------------
        -------------------------------------
      • tinroad6g

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 11, 2009
            tin

            Sorry that I can't make heads or tails out (it)...(snip).

            Maybe you could rephrase your case.

            Moderator's Note to Goldsmith:

            I don't believe you, but we can "discuss" your comprehension problems if you wish.

            You might profit from simply starting with the most fundamental of the "identity" issues we share a mutual interest in.

            Now watch closely:

            Simply tell us, explicitly, of your personal identity and provide some specific claims in support of your personal identity claim.

            Surely you can make heads and tails of this repeated suggestion.

            If not, maybe we really do need to "discuss" your problem in more detail.