Will Goldsmith accept the challenge?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2009
      Goldsmith, like most fanatics, is out of his element in a good-faith discussion.

      In a good-faith discussion, both parties can learn and grow.

      Goldsmith can't do that.

      Goldsmith has already commited himself to not having a good-faith discussion.

      That is a very fanatical position.

      Goldsmith's common sense tells him a good-faith discussion is a better way, but his fanatical side has won out.

      Will Goldsmith accept the challenge?

      Goldsmith has said he will not accept!

      I have attempted to get Goldsmith to have a good-faith discussion of our mutual interest issues for a long time now.

      Goldsmith repeatedly says he will not accept the challenge that such would be for him.

      Goldsmith will not "come out"!

      (As adapted from Goldsmith's message)
      (Matthew 7:1,2 & James 3:1)