Fwd: Those "debating" with Jerry McDonald or Robert Baty

  • Jerry McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2009
      David (Goldsmith) is back to barking again.

      He has asked that I leave him alone and not email him any more and I have granted his wishes, but now that he is safe and sound in the safety of Mark Goldsmith's protective list he starts in again.

      Now he says that he is going on several sites to let people know that anyone who has debated me in the past has really debated Robert Baty.

      Well, I really hope he does because those people will know just how much of a moron David really is.

      My dad always said is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid than to open it up and let people know you're stupid.

      David has chosen the latter.

      So David, Hey man, have at it.

      The people I have debated know me.

      Todd Greene knows Robert Baty and he knows that he is not debating Robert Baty when he debates me.

      Farrell Till knows me and he knows that he did not debate Robert Baty when he debated me.

      But you go ahead fool, and let people see just how much of a moron you really are.

      In Christ Jesus
      Jerry D. McDonald