Re: Fw: McDonald debates; status report!

  • Jerry D. McDonald
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2009
      Hey Robert, are you bucking for a job or what?

      What's with all the McDonald debates: status reports?

      In Christ Jesus
      Jerry McDonald

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2009
        It's news!

        Of course, you could tell us more!

        You are studying for a debate with Marion?

        Has that debate be scheduled or are the details still being negotiated?

        A possible debate with Kyle Butt's recent adversary Dan Barker of the FFRF?

        What are you willing to tell us about why that might be a possibility?

        Hey Robert, are you bucking for a job or what?

        What's with all the McDonald debates: status reports?

        In Christ Jesus
        Jerry McDonald

        > Greene on the age of the universe/earth,
        >
        > and
        >
        > I am studying for a four night oral
        > debate with Marion Fox,
        >
        > and
        >
        > a possible oral debate with Dan Barker.
        >
        > In Christ Jesus
        > Jerry McDonald

      • Jerry D. McDonald
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 11, 2009
          --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Baty" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

          > You are studying for a debate with
          > Marion?
          >
          > Has that debate be scheduled or are
          > the details still being negotiated?

          JM

          Yes, I am studying for a debate with Marion, we still haven't worked out all the kinks, but we do have one set up.

          > A possible debate with Kyle Butt's recent
          > adversary Dan Barker of the FFRF?

          JM

          What started out as a joke may end up as a debate.

          > What are you willing to tell us about
          > why that might be a possibility?

          Dan and I were discussing something else and he asked me not to respond to it because he had heard all the responses before, and you know me.

          So I quipped "So, I guess a debate is out of the question huh?"

          He came back stating that he would debate me if I could get one set up.

          I wasn't serious about it because I didn't think he would actually consider bothering to debate me, but if he will I think I can get something set up at the University of Missouri in Rolla for some time in the next year.

          But it started out as a joke.

          In Christ Jesus
          Jerry D. McDonald