TEST

  • Jack Gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2009
      Robert :

      I'm having trouble sending messages to the Stone-Campbell and RM-Bible lists . The
      messages appear in my sent messages box , but I always get the "could not deliver"
      response . Just wanted to see if this message would go through . THANKS !!

      Jack

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2009
        Jack,

        Looks like you are good to go as far as this forum is concerned.