Re: Michael again refuses to provide a single reference

    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hi, everyone.

      More empty bluster. Still no reference.

      Chuckling,
      Todd

      --- In Maury_and_Baty, Michael <dokimadzo@c...> wrote (post #1584):
      > [The thing is I'm
      > actually fairly certain that I *do* know what Michael was
      > referring to, because I have discussed that specific subject
      > before]
      >
      > Then, what are you in fear of?
    • mathewmaury
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 2, 2003
        ---Our polemic friend Michael remarks:
        > I have repeatedly asked you to a debate. Both have been
        > unanswered. I wonder if you truly wish to discover those
        > references!

        Michael correctly draws some boundaries around his
        discussion. He has made it clear he prefers a more formal
        debate. If he expects to obtain an agreement for such a
        debate then he should not reveal his arguments now.

        From what I have learned of his major targets as potential
        debate opponents, Michael has slim chance of convincing one
        of this list to any contest containing rules. If he were to
        get an agreement to examine a proposition in a formal
        setting, it is even less likely that those rules (whatever
        they might be) would be followed.