Fw: Center of U

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      -----Original Message-----
      From: DBWILLIS@...
      Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 2:55 PM
      To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [coCBanned] Center of U

      To Todd:

      If you were CERTAIN somehow that the Earth was near the center of the
      universe would that fit more with a theist or an atheist view?

      And if the evidence fits that...and if the simpler explanation is it appears
      we are at the center because we ARE at the center....then shouldn't you be a
      theist?

      Try to not fly off the handle, Todd and DISCUSS this in a respectful way.

      DW