Fw: Baty...your posts won't be read if you continue

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
      -----Original Message-----
      From: DBWILLIS@...
      Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:36 AM
      To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [coCBanned] Baty...your posts won't be read if you continue

      David W here,

      I have already wasted too much of my time opening and then scanning quickly
      through far far too many of Baty's posts...looking for something SUCCINCT from
      him which is NEW for me to address, and finding out that he just hauled out
      some old moldy post of his from the past 10 years that says nothing new or
      useful to address. It seems he only does that to hear himself speak...or to
      purposefully be annoying.

      So I am just telling you Robert... I will only SCAN RAPIDLY (if THAT)
      through any post of yours that has big long sections of stuff I recall seeing
      before. And I will reply to those who write in a useful and succinct way...which
      at this point is NOT you. If that is what you want, rather than for me to
      actually read and reply, then just keep it up. Most of us don't love looking
      at ourselves (or our posts) in the mirror as much as you seem to.

      DW

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008