Fw: Re: the rest of the quote...was: More Tinroad6g Lies

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Todd S. Greene
      Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 9:35 AM
      To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [coCBanned] Re: the rest of the quote...was: More Tinroad6g Lies

      What Terry Benton is demonstrating is that he is quoting scientists
      out of context and misrepresenting them deliberately, because he knows
      he's misrepresenting them, which is precisely why he has deliberately
      refused to answer the very specific questions that you took the time
      to post to him about the quotes he gave, Rick. All the word games he's
      been playing since then have been for the very purpose of pretending
      it's okay for him to ignore the actual context of their statements.

      This also is another example of how egregiously hypocritical these
      fundamentalist preachers are. In their rhetoric they'll cry up and
      down how it's wrong for religious people to take Bible verses out of
      context and misrepresent them, but when it comes to taking statements
      by scientists out of context and misrepresenting what they're talking
      about, young earth creationists have turned quote mining into a business.

      - Todd Greene