Fw: Re: DBWillis not a false witness

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      -----Original Message-----
      From: DBWILLIS@...
      Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 7:39 PM
      To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [coCBanned] Re: DBWillis not a false witness

      David Willis here,

      Todd>>David, it is a fact that there are millions of Christians around the
      world who disagree with young earth creationism because they are aware
      that it is a scientifically false idea, and thus a false religious
      doctrine. >>

      I don't disagree that many AEs are theists and christians.

      Stop misrepresenting me. If you think anything I said indicates otherwise,
      then I will gladly clarify again for you so you can get off that little
      soapbox. I don't believe that all AEs are atheists. I believe that some theists
      believe that naturalistic "science" is what should be used to determine what
      took place in the past and that will IMO give false answers. Atheists can
      believe that, but I can't see how a theist possibly could believe that by using
      a naturalistic-only view of evidence...that they will get a true conclusion.
      Some events that theists believe took place are contradictory to
      naturalism.