Fw: Re: Batty's gnat of gras

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Robert Baty
      Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 8:18 AM
      To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Batty's gnat of gras

      Veto Roley again confirms my observations!

      Veto writes:

      > I (Veto Roley) took...and then...

      What Veto is still in denial regarding is his failed effort to measure up to his boast that he can prove that the Psalm 14:1 statement that

      >> "the fool sayeth in his
      >> heart there is no God"

      > means, is properly
      > interterpreted to mean

      >> "all atheists are fools".

      Veto Roley even now seems to not want to refer to his "17 pieces" as his highly touted, but failed, "two-column Euclidean proof" that he never provided any authorities in support thereof.

      The substance of Veto Roley's continued demonstration is in the fact that he does not deal with or even attempt to rebut, which he cannot do, the fact that

      > for all Veto Roley knows

      >> there are some things
      >> more than a few thousand
      >> years old,

      >> my "Goliath of GRAS" is
      >> valid, and

      >> my "Goliath of GRAS" is
      >> sound.

      By his own admission, that is just fine with Veto Roley.

      And that and his personal problems appear to be what keeps him from taking his own advice and just "shutting up"!