Fw: Re: atheism and evolution...was: Sn1987a

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Robert Baty
      Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 3:53 PM
      To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [coCBanned] Re: atheism and evolution...was: Sn1987a

      Pi, regarding Psalm 14:1 you wrote:

      > Psalm 14:1 says:

      >> The fool hath said in his heart,
      >>There is no God.

      > Nowhere in the verse does it say
      > ALL fools. I've certainly met many
      > fools who do not deny God.

      I propose, with no sustained rebuttal to date, that the "meaning" is that "all" the fools addressed by the passage "say in their hearts there is no God".

      There are, as you suggest, other kinds of fools who are not atheists, but that is different issue.

      I don't think you, or anyone else, is going to be able to find any fool addressed in Psalm 14:1 that does not say in his heart "there is no God".