Forwards to be coming; for the record!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      Some time ago I mentioned that the "action" was going on over on the coCBanned list.

      Indeed, there have been many new and exciting developments in the discussions since I mostly quit posting here. The best are the latest messages; the older messages not so much so.

      To bring this list up to date, and try to insure a preservation of the record, I will be forwarding to this list many of the messages of the coCBanned list.

      Not all, but those I felt were worthy of putting into the archives here.

      I hope you will bear with me in the process of forwarding these messages. The subject headers should reflect that the messages are forwards by the use of the "FW" prefix.
      I intend to leave the subject headers themselves otherwise unchanged from how they appear on the coCBanned list.

      Here's a coupld of hints as to the conclusion that may be drawn from the coCBanned experience of recent weeks: