Re: Questions for Baty

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2008
      In order to understand the context in which Jerry's message was posted here, you need to review today's messages on our sister list at:

      That's where most of the action has been lately regarding the continuing failure of my critics to deal openly and honestly in evaluating the "Goliath of GRAS" and its place in the popular public debate over young-earth creation-science.