Benton & Willis evading a "succinct" resolution to their problems!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2008
      Step by step boys!

      You know how this is done.

      Step by step!

      Here's one link to the step by step process that will allow YOU to find the answers to all your questions, deal with your problems, and come to a proper understanding of my "Goliath of GRAS" and its highly esteemed place in popular public debate over young-earth creation-science:

      Terry W. Benton wrote to the coCBanned list this morning regarding DBWillis evasive comments and question:

      > That is the same kind of avoidance
      > everybody has always gotten
      > from Baty...

      > If (he doesn't) control the discussion,
      > (he doesn't) want to play, and it will
      > result in stupid taunts and
      > grandstanding without end.

      > Your (DBWillis') question is the
      > right question and...

      > Baty wants to pretend...

      > You put it to the test on the
      > resurrection of Jesus and they don't
      > want to apply the same reasoning
      > there that they applied to the creation
      > and the flood.

      Evasion is the game Terry W. Benton has been playing from the beginning. You may recall those four propositions he affirmed and has been running from ever since.

      And, of course, Terry W. Benton is the one who wants to control the conversation instead of actually dealing with the substance of the problems he and his kind have with so simple a matter as my "Goliath of GRAS".

      In fact, I've already dealt with DBWillis resurrection problem, but those interested are going to have to follow along with the step by step process, and that is down the steps a ways.

      Terry W. Benton quoted DBWillis as writing:

      > Baty, I am not your "student"...

      Ah, but DBWillis is my student!

      He originally failed his class on Logic 101 that I was teaching and now has re-entered, admitting that he now understands that, just as claimed, my "Goliath of GRAS" is a simple, logically valid argument.

      Indeed, DBWillis, whether he likes it or not, is the student in this step by step process.

      DBWillis simply needs to humble himself and get with the class and work towards a successful completion of the "succinct" step by step process.

      DBWillis has no platform upon which to complain about any alleged condescension or other evasive maneuvers he has been engaged in since finally admitting the most basic matter of fact in the dispute (i.e., that the "Goliath of GRAS" is the simple, logical argument it has been presented as being.)

      Here's one of the links again to the step by step subject thread for DBWillis', et al, convenience in proceeding with this most serious class and further providing a valuable historical record regarding the popular public debate over young-earth creation-science:

      DBWillis also wrote:

      > That sort of 'tude on your part
      > just causes me to skip over your
      > junk.

      That "'tude" on the part of DBWillis and his kind is what made DBWillis to play the "fool's" part in these discussions; only most recently admitting to the most obvious matter of fact (i.e., that the "Goliath of GRAS" is the simple, logical argument that has been claimed for it.)

      DBWillis is the one who needs to give up HIS "'tude" and get with the "succinct" step by step process that will help him with his problems, insure he gets the right answers to his questions, and provides him with an understanding of the highly esteemed place the "Goliath of GRAS" has in the popular public debate over young-earth creation-science.

      DBWillis' also wrote:

      > Either cut to the chase some,
      > or don't expect any replies...
      > or not many.

      I've always been there, but DBWillis' "'tude", and that of his kind, have always led to diversions and evasions.

      I've cut to the chase, as it were, with the latest "succinct" step by step process that will, if DBWillis properly participates, insure a successful result as noted above.

      I always try to be hopeful, but I've learned not to expect much from such as DBWillis. It is his opportunity to show he can act in good faith and participate in a serious effort to help him with his problems.

      DBWillis wrote:

      > I'm sure not going to chase a
      > bunch of links or do "research"
      > on your list to read your
      > marvelous gems.

      > I can't think of much more of a
      > waste of my time.

      Talk about "'tude"; that's about as bad an attitude as one might expect. There aren't a bunch of links and DBWillis is going to be expected to do his own research as he has been known to do when it suits his fancy.

      DBWillis is the one wasting time by NOT simply following the step by step program. He's been diligent in evading the matter, confusing the matter, and trying to change the subject ever since he finally admitted that my "Goliath of GRAS" was, just as I claimed for it, a simple, logically valid argument.

      That was only step one.

      DBWillis, et al, have a ways to go to complete the step by step, "succinct", program designed to solve his problems.

      That question DBWillis is trying to use to divert attention away from his fundamental problems, and the answer to it, are built into the step by step program.

      DBWillis just needs to get with the program, the "succinct" program that leads to the solution to his problem, and the problem so many like him have with understanding the highly esteemed place my "Goliath of GRAS" has in the popular public debate over young-earth creation-science.

      Here's one of those links again where the present steps are "succinctly" presented for those seriously interested in DBWillis, et al, problems as they relate to the popular public debate over young-earth creation-science:

      Just go to that link and respond to the subject thread indicated thereat, giving your answers to the step by step questions.

      Personally, I'm a little anxious to get beyond the five steps, but we can't move on till we get everyone together on the first five steps.

      DBWillis has only completed step one!

      I do hope he now gives up his "'tude" and gets with the step by step program. We don't really have far to go, but DBWillis, et al, need to start taking the steps, one by one.

      Here's that link again:

      Matthew 7:1,2
      James 3:1