Re: The Baty Games Continue

  • Sam Stinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2008
      Sam Stinson to Terry W. Benton:

      Terry wrote, "The fool has said in his heart, there is no God (Psalm 14:1). Can
      someone say "there is no God" and not be a fool? You never seem to get
      around to answering this? Why? Who can say "there is no God" and not
      be a fool?"

      Brother, please forgive my intrusion, if it is an intrusion, in this
      discussion. The question you pose, if you will allow my paraphrase of
      it, is this: "Is someone necessarily a fool if he says there is no
      God?"

      Let us define a fool as a man lacking judgment. Assume a man is
      ignorant of the fact that there is a God--he has not examined
      creation, though he could, which reveals Yahweh's glory. (cf. Psa.
      19) Does this man's ignorance necessarily mean this man lacks
      judgment or discernment?

      Regards,

      Sam