Maxey-Broking Debate update; from Al Maxey!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      From: Al Maxey
      To: Reflections
      Subject: Debate Update

      Date: Friday, September 5, 2008 10:43 AM

      Maxey - Broking Debate
      PATTERNISM

      Dialogue between two Church of Christ
      Elders/Ministers on a Critical Doctrine

      My 4th and final rebuttal to Darrell's four
      affirmatives in this debate is now completed, as is my first affirmative to the second proposition, and they have been placed on the debate web site:

      www.zianet.com/maxey/pattern.htm

      I know a great many people are following this debate and I hope that you will continue to pray that it may touch the hearts of those people who are still the
      victims of the false doctrine of legalistic patternism.

      If you have any comments or observations on this exchange, we would love to hear from you.

      Al Maxey