Re: Welcome "Focus on Truth" members!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2008
      I would like to welcome a couple of preachers from the Focus_on_Truth
      list to our membership.

      Enjoy your membership and feel free to post if there is something you
      wish to say here.

      In particular, I hope you are checking the "files" pages for certain
      historical documents relating to Revenue Ruling 70-549 which you may
      wish to discuss further.

      If you wish to say something about the recent Psalm 14:1 discussion
      and the antics of certain preachers related thereto, that would also
      be welcome.

      You are also welcome to take up my "Goliath of GRAS" if that is of
      interest to you.

      You are also welcome to take up whatever subject you wish.