Please, someone help Jerry D. McDonald!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2008
      It seems that Jerry D. McDonald really is determined to self-destruct and is continuing his unrepentant ways of posting false and misleading claims and refusing to repent and deal with his outstanding problems.

      Here's the link to the coCBanned list where you can review the archives for complete details:

      Please, someone who might have some moral influence with Jerry D. McDonald, help him!

      From: Robert Baty
      Subject: [coCBanned] Re: logic recommendation...was: Just what my remedial Logic 101 students need?
      Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008 4:08 PM

      Jerry again confirms his unrepentant nature and continues his false and misleading claims; refusing to match my work in presenting valid principles of sound reasoning for my students advancement in the field of study.

      Well, just as Jerry refuses to repent, he does now seem to make clear that he isn't going to risk being further embarassed by having direct testimony from his OABS instructors as to his lack of sound reasoning.