When the last time you heard a preacher say...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2008
      ...don't repent until you get your way!

      Or, how about this one:

      "You don't need to be bothered with repentance until you get your way!"

      Well, that seems to be Jerry D. McDonald's approach to his own repentance as evidenced by the following message posted to the coCBanned list:

      To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
      From: Jerry McDonald
      Subject: Re: [coCBanned] Re: Logic 101 for Robert Baty!
      Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:06 PM

      (excerpts)

      Since Robert isn't going to answer my question I am not going to repent of anything concerning this.

      He needn't bother me about repentance until he decides to "man up" and answer the question.

      In Christ Jesus
      Jerry D. McDonald