Re: Lenny Flank's misrepresentations, for Anne Gilbert!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
      It does appear that Lenny Flank has an interest in what is going on here since he dismissed me from his DebunkCreation group, though he has yet to begin addressing his misrepresenations and has added another in a most recent post, the link and relevant excerpt of which follows (edited slightly for clarity):

      DebunkCreation
      Message #113925

      From: Lenny Flank
      Date: July 7, 2008

      Subject: Re: Brothers, sisters...come together...

      (excerpt)

      He (Robert Baty is now back in his own little email list, telling himself how
      terribly unfair he was treated.

      Lenny Flank

      ---------------------------------
      ---------------------------------

      My further comments:

      Lenny didn't/doesn't demonstrably understand my "Goliath of GRAS" nor what is going on here regarding the recording of my experience with him and his groupies.

      The full text of the message found at the above link contains other false and misleading claims, but I'll not take the time now to discuss them.

      From: Lenny Flank
      Date: July 5, 2008

      Subject: periodic repost

      (W)e do have a new creationist here (he badgered me in private email to join
      his Yahoo group, which apparently consists solely of him crowing to himself
      about how he's Goliath and (not) one of the evolutionist Davids can beat him)...

      Lenny Flank

      DebunkCreation
      Message #113827

      From: Lenny Flank
      Date: July 6, 2008

      Subject: Re: periodic repost

      Well, Baty, why don't you say Hi to everyone?

      Lenny Flank

      DebunkCreation
      Message #113834

      From: Lenny Flank
      Date: July

      (H)e (Robert Baty) has himself set to "no email", so I'm guessing he's not really interested in discussion, and is just here to try to hook a few people to go to his email list, which consists solely of himself, crowing about how the evolutionist Davids cannot beat his Goliath.

      Lenny Flank