Re: False claims from David Goldsmith; how many do you count?

  • diffmark
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Baty" <rlbaty@...>
      wrote:

      > My count is indicated in the text of the message linked and copied
      below, which may soon disappear as so many other
      DebunkingEvolutionism messages have disappeared:

      > DEBUNKINGEVOLUTIONISM
      > Message #84742
      >
      > From: David Goldsmith (aka b15769140, et al)
      > Date: June 30, 2008
      >
      > Subject: Robert Baty
      >
      > (False claim #1)
      >
      > > Baty is done for.
      >
      > (False claim #2)
      >
      > > His group is a ghost town.

      Having just discovered that I too have been banned by the squealer, I
      had a look back into the messages. It is with some amusement that I
      see that the bunkster has been the ONLY poster on his hijacked group
      for the past month!

      I did tell him to "enjoy the silence" when he started failing to post
      my challenges to his idiotic assertions about Neanderthal - and
      foresaw the complete lack of interaction that would follow!

      Talk about a ghost town! Haunted by his own fears!

      Fred
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
        Fred, you wrote, in part:

        > ...I too have been banned by the
        > squealer...

        It didn't take long at all for Goldsmith to, again, eliminate the below referenced post:

        However, also consistent with his recent pattern, he has now posted the following howler:

        If only he would "come out"!

        Fred, you concluded with:

        > Talk about a ghost town!
        > Haunted by his own fears!

        Indeed, David Goldsmith (aka tinroad6g, et al) does seem to be locked away in his own little DebunkingEvolutionism world and simply won't "come out"!

        Why is that?

        We know why!

        Fundamentally, as noted before, the real and apparent reason why David Goldsmith, et al, has nothing to offer to the important public debate over young-earth creation-science is his fundamental UNscientific position briefly stated as follows:

        > I, David Goldsmith (aka tinroad6g &
        > b15769140, et al), have my
        > interpretation of the text
        > as to the real world and that
        > trumps any real world evidence
        > to the contrary.

        That's good to know and makes it very easy to dismiss any feigned effort to make like he's got any sustainable scientific argument to support the notion that "nothing is more than a few thousand years old". LOL, he can't even agree that his position is subject to falsification as simply and logically reflected in the "Goliath of GRAS".

        My "Goliath of GRAS"...still the one to beat!

        Still no "David"!

        From: David Goldsmith (aka b15769140, et al)
        Date: June 30, 2008

        Subject: Robert Baty

        (False claim #1)

        > Baty is done for.

        (False claim #2)

        > His group is a ghost town.

        (False claim #3)

        > He can't answer questions on
        > his challenge.

        (False claim #4)

        > He has gone into hiding.

        (False claim #5)

        > He just comes out to bluster
        > and babble about Jerry McDonald
        > now and then.

        (False claim #6)

        > He's acting like the standard
        > defeated evolutionist.

        (False claim #7)

        > Poor Robert Baty, he thought
        > he'd fool someone with his
        > babbling bull.

        (False claim #8)

        > I don't think Jerry McDonald is
        > interested in Baty any longer.

        (False claim #9)

        > I hope Jerry ignores the troll.

        --------------------------
        --------------------------

        My further comments:

        (1) My "Goliath of GRAS" and I are alive and well and continue to invite the wannabe "David" to "come out" according to a true and proper analogy.

        (2) The list is not a "ghost town" but rather an historic record of integrity demonstrating, among other things, the strength of the evidence that some things are more than a few thousand years old and that young-earth creation-science cannot stand the test of science.

        (3) I can and have answered questions regarding the still outstanding challenge reflected in my "Goliath of GRAS". It is noted, in contrast, that David Goldsmith, et al, has yet to correctly answer the two, simple questions regarding the logical validity of my "Goliath of GRAS" and the truth of its major premise.

        (4) I'm out and about and anyone is free to come here and take their shot at openly, honestly dealing with the "Goliath of GRAS" or other issues of mutual interest; quit unlike the closed shop that is David Goldsmith's DebunkingEvolutionism stomping, yelping, squealing ground.

        (5) No bluster and/or babble; just wondering if we are going to be getting any official word about that event Jerry McDonald promised for next week.

        (6) I'm acting like Robert Baty; quite distinct from whatever one might want to define as a "standard evolutionist" and "light years" ahead of the unseemly behavior of David Goldsmith.

        (7) No fooling going on here; quite distinct from the fooling and foolishness that populates the archives of the DebunkingEvolutionism list, archives which of late have shown themselves to be incredible, in part, because so many messages are being deleted.

        (8) I think David Goldsmith knows better.

        (9) I think David Goldsmith wants to get Jerry McDonald back into the discussion and laments his departure.