Ross knows Goldsmith like Giberson knows Goldsmith!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      The application of the following to David Goldsmith (aka tinroad6g, et al) should be self-evident to those who have recently observed Goldsmith's effort to ipse dixit claim that "nothing is more than a few thousand years old" by invoking Einstein, relativity and time dilation:

      --------------------------------

      http://www.reasons.org/resources/apologetics/unraveling.shtml

      (excerpts)

      The Unraveling...
      By Samuel R. Conner and Hugh Ross, Ph.D.

      In fact...writings by...exhibit profound misunderstandings of relativity theory and cosmology.

      To our knowledge, not one person competent in general relativity and cosmology theory who has examined...has given a "pass" to this theory...

      Despite the lack of expert corroboration of his work, ...continues to insist on the validity of his demonstrably false theory.

      Unfortunately, most of the major young-earth organizations are continuing to follow...and are ignoring the demonstrations of the falsity of his theory which have arisen from both inside and outside the young-earth movement.