Re: It "appears" that Jerry McDonald fears Todd Greene!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2008
      Rick,

      Considering Goldsmith's utter failure to "man-up" to a serious, mature and mannerly discussion on even two fundamental and simple questions, what else am I to do with Goldsmith (aka tinroad6g, et al)!

      I would agree with you that it looks like Goldsmith is "toying" with himself, but I figure that is just part of technique being used by Goldsmith to "toy" with Jerry McDonald.

      Jerry McDonald, instead of allowing himself to be so used by Goldsmith, would have done well to simply "man-up" and contend here for his position(s).

      However, given Jerry McDonald's various problems, Todd's compromise proposal to use the YoungEarthCreationism list exclusively for their discussion was and is a most appropriate option.

      While we await further information on that, it also remains to be the case that we are waiting on advertisement and venue announcements regarding Jerry McDonald's promised event in Fort Collins in about 3 1/2 weeks.