Has Jerry McDonald gone into hiding?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2008
      I think Goldsmith (aka tinroad6g, et al) is having a little fun with Jerry McDonald.

      Maybe it is related to their his owned failed efforts to engage McDonald in a discussion of their theological differences.

      In any case, here's the link to Goldsmith's latest false and misleading report with my textual revisions following in order to more properly reflect the facts and current status of the matter:

      > Todd S. Geene has offered a very
      > reasonable challenge to debate the
      > "young-earth creationist" Jerry
      > McDonald on the subject of the
      > Earth's age in the following link:

      > The record clearly indicates that the
      > "young-earth creationist" Jerry
      > McDonald has not responded to
      > this request.

      > Has Jerry McDonald gone into hiding?

      Of course, we are also still awaiting word from Jerry McDonald regarding the advertisements and venue for his promised Fort Collins event that is to take place in about 3 1/2 weeks.