Greene vs McDonald: Status Report!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2008
      As we've come to expect, tinroad6g (aka David Goldsmith) has posted a couple of notes regarding the proposed debate at the following links and neither is an accurate representation of the facts:

      I've taken the liberty to modify tinroad6g's (aka David Goldsmith's) comments to more accurately reflect the facts as of the time of this writing:

      > Todd S. Greene challenged the
      > "young-earth creationist" Jerry
      > McDonald to a debate as to the
      > age of the Earth on the newly
      > created YoungEarthCreationism
      > list.

      > So far, no word has been received
      > from the "young-earth creationist"
      > Jerry McDonald on Todd's
      > reasonable request.

      > If Jerry follows the pattern of other
      > "young-earth creationists" he will
      > first attempt to stack the deck in
      > in favor.

      > "Young-earth creationists" are not
      > known for engaging in open and
      > honest debate.

      The above, unlike tinroad6g's allegations, more accurately represents the present status of the latest effort by Jerry McDonald to pretend he wants to produce a debate on the scientific evidence of age with Todd S. Greene.

      The new list set up by Todd to facilitate the debate Jerry McDonald claims he wants to have is found at:

      Todd previously wrote, in part:

      > Jerry McDonald is requested to
      > join the new "YoungEarthCreationism"
      > group...

      Jerry was privately sent a copy of the complete message by Todd.

      Jerry has been observed posting to the DebunkingEvolutionism list earlier today, subsequent to tinroad6g's allegations reported thereat and without further comment regarding his debate intentions regarding Todd S. Greene.

      So it is that we await Jerry McDonald's response to Todd S. Greene's reasonable request regarding an appropriate venue for that discussion Jerry McDonald is now trying to say he wants to have.

      Of course, I am also awaiting the advertisements and venue announcement regarding that promised lecture/debate that Jerry McDonald has been claiming he is going to produce in Fort Collins in about 3 1/2 weeks.

      cc: Jerry McDonald

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
        Goldsmith (aka tinroad6g, et al) and McDonald continue to post on the DebunkingEvolutionism list.

        McDonald gives the "appearance" of being, again, willfully ignorant of what is going on around him. McDonald, it appears, is simply not going to allow himself to be informed of Todd's most reasonable proposal to have their debate on a list set up specifically for that purpose and without distractions.

        Here's Goldsmith's latest false and misleading report link:

        And here's Jerry McDonald's latest posting link:

        Besides not addressing Todd's most reasonable proposal regarding the debate Jerry McDonald was trying to pretend he was wanting, Jerry again fails to provide information regarding the advertisements and venue for his promised lecture/debate in Fort Collins.