Re: Todd Greene vs Jerry McDonald

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10, 2008
      Todd, you wrote, in part:

      > Jerry McDonald is requested to
      > join the new "YoungEarthCreationism"
      > group...

      The address for that new group is:

      I hope that Jerry takes you up on the offer and proceeds in good faith to work on the discussion there regarding the evidence of age as it relates to possibly falsifying the "young-earth" position that "nothing is more than a few thousand years old".

      Todd, your proposal appears to be a reasonable, good faith compromise in order to further work towards producing the proposed discussion.

      As you have indicated, the new list will allow only for you and Jerry to proceed in producing the proposed discussion.

      As I asked in a recent post here, "why"...

      Why wouldn't Jerry McDonald accept your offer if he has a serious interest in scientifically testing, against your opposition, his fundamental claim that "nothing is more than a few thousand years old"??